CAGH: Resident Evil CAGH: Resident Evil

This is a really clever idea. Visually it looks just like a Did You Know Gaming video, the dialogue is pretty funny, and the included animation is a nice touch. I can see this being a great series if you keep at it. Are you considering using guest narrators in the future? If so I'll just leave my application here..

Samination responds:

Thank you! So far there are 6 episodes. I am considering guest voices too.

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

Pretty accurate, more or less.

Spengbab's Day Off Spengbab's Day Off

Did you get the real voice actor to do Squidward? It was spot on ;)

Animation and art style was great, the backgrounds were fantastic. The jokes had good timing and were pulled off in good rhythm. And overall it felt packaged in a good running time. If this doesn't win some kind of award then I will be disappointed. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!

ShigDiggity responds:

Thanks for the biased review!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

This game is fantastic, definitely a unique concept that I doubt has ever been considered before. Of course I was skeptical at first, given the date, but I was stubborn and kept at it until I found out that the enemies really were beatable!

The only real issue I've discovered is that there is a glitch with the archers. After I block the first wave of arrows, and kill one of the archers, all of the sound effects stop and the game sort of just freezes. I only hear music, the enemies stop talking, and my character never dies.

I hope to figure out how to pass this glitch soon, so that I can play more of this awesome game.

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

I liked the idea, but I wasn't in it :(

In all seriousness I see that this is a thing for BBS regs or whatever, I guess in that sense it's alright. But yeah, as others have stated, the average Newgrounder is going to have trouble answering this unless they are on the BBS everyday.

The Game of Marienbad The Game of Marienbad

A Winner is You!

I've never seen the movie before, but I really enjoyed this game. I played for quite a while before I beat M, and I only beat him because I made him go first and analyzed his moves.

The only thing that I would suggest to add is some music, and maybe even some sound effects. Besides that, I really like how it looks and how it makes you think.

Pea Remix (Flea) Pea Remix (Flea)

Yo I gotta say, this is some good-ish. Never imagined this song with keyboard, drums, etc, but it turned out pretty great. Good job.

I like to imagine that the scraping noise that goes with the beat is someone scraping the bottom of a can of peas to get the remaining bits.

Father-of-Death responds:

the noise you hear is flea slappin the bass (guitar i guess idk)

4cat's Playhouse!!! 4cat's Playhouse!!!

Yo yo, soon to be featured on the next Jay Plays/Reviews/Whatever.

I like it, it's cartoony and funky. I could totally imagine it as the theme to some quirky SNES game.

westcoastish westcoastish

Keep making these.

4cat responds:

You Know What, I was About 2 Retire From Tha storytellin Game But Since U Axed....

Aku Aku

"I FLUNG HIM INTO MY ASS, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW"

BillPremo responds:

:) :) :)

Jay Jay

What a nice doodle, it's simple yet the hair is very visually descriptive of the person that the drawing is representing. I don't know why but the color reminds me of... home? Nice choice. It's a very relaxing shade of blue/green.

Keep up the good work! :)

Jin responds:

Thank you Jay. It is a drawing of a person called Jay. He's hairy and stuff, as depicted in the drawing.

Fun fact: Jay's favorite color is actually not blue.

Before the Law Before the Law

Awesome, I love the extreme simple shapes of the door and wall/floors contrasting with the curvy trees. Is this based off of the Kafka story? This would be really cool to see as a game or animation!

deathink responds:

Yeah this is based off a Kafka story, one I find personally terrifying.