All 10 art Reviews

Aku Aku

"I FLUNG HIM INTO MY ASS, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW"

BillPremo responds:

:) :) :)

Jay Jay

What a nice doodle, it's simple yet the hair is very visually descriptive of the person that the drawing is representing. I don't know why but the color reminds me of... home? Nice choice. It's a very relaxing shade of blue/green.

Keep up the good work! :)

Jin responds:

Thank you Jay. It is a drawing of a person called Jay. He's hairy and stuff, as depicted in the drawing.

Fun fact: Jay's favorite color is actually not blue.

Before the Law Before the Law

Awesome, I love the extreme simple shapes of the door and wall/floors contrasting with the curvy trees. Is this based off of the Kafka story? This would be really cool to see as a game or animation!

deathink responds:

Yeah this is based off a Kafka story, one I find personally terrifying.

Testudo Testudo

Is that a reference to Tetsuo from Akira? Cause it looks like it. I like the hand painted look, really nice. Sorry this isn't much of a review, I mainly posted to ask that question :P

BoMToons responds:

Ha ha, not at all! Testudo is the genus name of the tortoise family!

Redux Redux

Glad to see you've been keeping yourself busy, the 3D modeling is pretty impressive. Sorry I haven't been in contact lately, my Summer class has kept me more busy than I had anticipated, even though it's a Psychology class and not English, it actually has me writing a lot which is burning me out a bit.

But hopefully we can still get Iso Complex up and running eventually.

Kel-chan responds:

no prob I'm actually about 75% done with iso. I just needs to be colored basically and get VAs. I put it on hold till you have a second and anyways it might be better to release it come fall or end of summer.

Isolation complex Isolation complex

I like how this is looking already. Definitely an encouragement for me to write, haha. It certainly has potential anyway, hopefully we can make this turn out as good as we imagine it to be.

Kel-chan responds:

I was thinking of him not having facial hair at the beginning but by the end he kind of ends up like maniwa and is all scruffy

FLCL FLCL

Pretty good, I'd use it. Drawings and color is nice and all. Just one thing, you forgot the best character!

Kel-chan responds:

Naota and Haruko always get all the love...

Foward Foward

This reminds me of a communist poster or something.

I like how the background colors resemble the Newgrounds background color thing. Except, yours looks less orange, and more like chocolate milk.

Stairmaster Stairmaster

Are these part of your Chun Li training? Before the 100 miles of bicycling?

The Google+ Mascot The Google+ Mascot

'atta boy

This is the embodiment of what Google+ stands for, and the users that go there.

Great job man!