Pea Remix (Flea) Pea Remix (Flea)

Yo I gotta say, this is some good-ish. Never imagined this song with keyboard, drums, etc, but it turned out pretty great. Good job.

I like to imagine that the scraping noise that goes with the beat is someone scraping the bottom of a can of peas to get the remaining bits.

Father-of-Death responds:

the noise you hear is flea slappin the bass (guitar i guess idk)

4cat's Playhouse!!! 4cat's Playhouse!!!

Yo yo, soon to be featured on the next Jay Plays/Reviews/Whatever.

I like it, it's cartoony and funky. I could totally imagine it as the theme to some quirky SNES game.

westcoastish westcoastish

Keep making these.

4cat responds:

You Know What, I was About 2 Retire From Tha storytellin Game But Since U Axed....

Get Giggled On Get Giggled On

Your producing skills are like good wine mang, they gettin' better with age, and they ain't cheap.

I gotta say, Slap's contribution really pulled tied the whole thing together. Looking forward to working with you again. Now excuse me, I got some fools to bip.

Slappy Was The Glue That Held The Levy Together

She Got Dat Honk (Maaan) She Got Dat Honk (Maaan)

Yo yo, Chuuch in the house. Sounding better than ever. Lemme get on yo next remix foos. We gonna tour the country together, I'll be the opening act.

Slap was harder than ever here.
Techno's got that natural game, he's got time to bloom.
Gobble didn't have enough lines give him more.

5 Stars.

chuch

Michael Cera Michael Cera

Coming this Summer.

chuch

in my pu$$y 4cat in my pu$$y 4cat

Great impression, It's as if Travis was still alive and with us today!

Anyway, does this mean you're ready to Jay Plays?

Silver Surfer (NES) Cover Silver Surfer (NES) Cover

This is really awesome, I actually loved this song.

A lot of people hate on this game. But you know what, I actually like it. Sure, it's a pretty challenging game, but in all honesty it's fair. You just need to memorize where things are, and figure out what you need to do to beat the level. But I digress...

Great cover, it sounds spot on compared to the actual 8-bit rendition, but it's got it's own sounds to it that just make it sound that much more awesome. Great job!

DiroNomer responds:

Yeah, I think the fast pace of the music and chippy melody perfectly represent the obstacles and challenges of this game. I don't see why people would hate on it just because of how hard it is, it's very beatable. I guess people are too lazy to practice and learn where things come.

Any who, Thanks for the comment, bro. I really enjoyed making this cover. I might actually get working on the other song as well...

:D

Sandwich.MP3 Sandwich.MP3

Throughout the years, many great sandwich eaters have lived and died doing what they love. It is an ancient and dying art, but you have shown that it is still a strong poetic way to describes one's feelings to what is going wrong in the world around us. You risked your life, but you completed your task. I get it, sandwich represents America, and the water represents Kony 2012. Great job.

This could work good as a loop, but it's a bit too long. (4.5)

FRUIT PIE FRUIT PIE

Got Dangit Ryan!

I demand a sequel, POT PIE!