The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

This game is fantastic, definitely a unique concept that I doubt has ever been considered before. Of course I was skeptical at first, given the date, but I was stubborn and kept at it until I found out that the enemies really were beatable!

The only real issue I've discovered is that there is a glitch with the archers. After I block the first wave of arrows, and kill one of the archers, all of the sound effects stop and the game sort of just freezes. I only hear music, the enemies stop talking, and my character never dies.

I hope to figure out how to pass this glitch soon, so that I can play more of this awesome game.

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

I liked the idea, but I wasn't in it :(

In all seriousness I see that this is a thing for BBS regs or whatever, I guess in that sense it's alright. But yeah, as others have stated, the average Newgrounder is going to have trouble answering this unless they are on the BBS everyday.

The Game of Marienbad The Game of Marienbad

A Winner is You!

I've never seen the movie before, but I really enjoyed this game. I played for quite a while before I beat M, and I only beat him because I made him go first and analyzed his moves.

The only thing that I would suggest to add is some music, and maybe even some sound effects. Besides that, I really like how it looks and how it makes you think.

!! Mission NewGrounds !! !! Mission NewGrounds !!

Really sick game!

This was an incredible game, I really can't say anything bad about it other than it was relatively short.

The animations were great, and the different missions were a nice change of pace. Although I did think that the game ended abruptly, I didn't even get to see the next mission! The music was a perfect choice, and I didn't see any glitches in-game.

It reminded me a lot of Total Distortion and other point and click games with the little extras it had, all in all I can't wait to see more of your work!

cheshirecat1582 responds:

THANKS!!! I had a whole mission set up where you had to get the flash file to the entry form and all this shit, but i couldnt figure out the action script so i gave up and just ended it... Lol Maybe i'll make a 2nd game... I guess it all depends on how well this game does in the portal... Thanks again for your review!!! And 10!!!

The School of Redemption The School of Redemption

Fantastic!

I loved thisgame, the story was simple enough, and it contained all of the RPG elements. The graphics were good, sound was great. The only thing is that you pretty much fight the same person over and over again. It was cool to see the characters rank go up though! It took quite a chunk out of my time, and I enjoyed it. If you could make it a bit longer with more enemies, rankings, moves, ect. Then it would be the perfect RPG!

PS-Save slots would do nicely!

Chamber of Horrors Chamber of Horrors

I like the style

Everything else was decent, but I liked the style then best! It was gruesome and original! I can't wait to see more.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Really Good!

This was a really good game, and is probably the best (and only) flash adeptation of super smash bros ever! The controls were a little funky, and some levels were pretty long, and pretty hard....but it is overall an awesome game!

Map Game Map Game

144 seconds!

Do I get an A+ in history now? Come on I gave you a 4

Masta12 responds:

hell no u get AN A BECAUSE YOU GET AN A+ WHEN U GIMME A FIVE LOL

Monster Attack Monster Attack

Scary people tried to kill me

It was pretty cool at the start, but then it started to lag when there was to many people on screen.

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

Stickfigures have guns?

Oh no, now that stickfigures have guns they will rebel against the computer nerds how kill them! I really like the part where your driving the car and you have to press the key pad in the right direction!