View Profile Jay

29 Movie Reviews

This is a really clever idea. Visually it looks just like a Did You Know Gaming video, the dialogue is pretty funny, and the included animation is a nice touch. I can see this being a great series if you keep at it. Are you considering using guest narrators in the future? If so I'll just leave my application here..

Samination responds:

Thank you! So far there are 6 episodes. I am considering guest voices too.

Pretty accurate, more or less.

Did you get the real voice actor to do Squidward? It was spot on ;)

Animation and art style was great, the backgrounds were fantastic. The jokes had good timing and were pulled off in good rhythm. And overall it felt packaged in a good running time. If this doesn't win some kind of award then I will be disappointed. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!

ShigDiggity responds:

Thanks for the biased review!

24 Game Reviews

This game is fantastic, definitely a unique concept that I doubt has ever been considered before. Of course I was skeptical at first, given the date, but I was stubborn and kept at it until I found out that the enemies really were beatable!

The only real issue I've discovered is that there is a glitch with the archers. After I block the first wave of arrows, and kill one of the archers, all of the sound effects stop and the game sort of just freezes. I only hear music, the enemies stop talking, and my character never dies.

I hope to figure out how to pass this glitch soon, so that I can play more of this awesome game.

I liked the idea, but I wasn't in it :(

In all seriousness I see that this is a thing for BBS regs or whatever, I guess in that sense it's alright. But yeah, as others have stated, the average Newgrounder is going to have trouble answering this unless they are on the BBS everyday.

A Winner is You!

I've never seen the movie before, but I really enjoyed this game. I played for quite a while before I beat M, and I only beat him because I made him go first and analyzed his moves.

The only thing that I would suggest to add is some music, and maybe even some sound effects. Besides that, I really like how it looks and how it makes you think.

14 Audio Reviews

Yo I gotta say, this is some good-ish. Never imagined this song with keyboard, drums, etc, but it turned out pretty great. Good job.

I like to imagine that the scraping noise that goes with the beat is someone scraping the bottom of a can of peas to get the remaining bits.

Father-of-Death responds:

the noise you hear is flea slappin the bass (guitar i guess idk)

Yo yo, soon to be featured on the next Jay Plays/Reviews/Whatever.

I like it, it's cartoony and funky. I could totally imagine it as the theme to some quirky SNES game.

Keep making these.

4cat responds:

You Know What, I was About 2 Retire From Tha storytellin Game But Since U Axed....

10 Art Reviews

"I FLUNG HIM INTO MY ASS, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW"

BillPremo responds:

:) :) :)

What a nice doodle, it's simple yet the hair is very visually descriptive of the person that the drawing is representing. I don't know why but the color reminds me of... home? Nice choice. It's a very relaxing shade of blue/green.

Keep up the good work! :)

Jin responds:

Thank you Jay. It is a drawing of a person called Jay. He's hairy and stuff, as depicted in the drawing.

Fun fact: Jay's favorite color is actually not blue.

Awesome, I love the extreme simple shapes of the door and wall/floors contrasting with the curvy trees. Is this based off of the Kafka story? This would be really cool to see as a game or animation!

deathink responds:

Yeah this is based off a Kafka story, one I find personally terrifying.

Please PM me If you see something in the Portal you think should be removed, or if you have any questions why your movie/game was removed from the Portal.

25, Male