View Profile Jay

26 Movie Reviews

Pretty accurate, more or less.

Wow, simply stunning. It's obvious to me, and I'm sure to any other right thinking individual, that after watching this single flash, you 4 clocks are the future of the Clock Crew. There isn't a doubt in my mind.

Brilliant and thought provoking writing, conservative yet clean animation and art, and of course it contains that old Clock Crew charm that started with B. You had it all, and you represented the Clock Crew perfectly.

Congratulations gentlemen, you've made SBC proud.

Art was simple but nice looking, the voice acting was good, and I loved the sarcastic humor. I sometimes stumble upon crappy fanfics like this and enjoy reading them just for how absurd they are. The contradictions and plot holes are probably the funniest part of this. (They went back where they first met before leaving? :P)

I'd definitely encourage you to make more of these, if you can find another story ridiculous enough but still usable, haha.

22 Game Reviews

This game is fantastic, definitely a unique concept that I doubt has ever been considered before. Of course I was skeptical at first, given the date, but I was stubborn and kept at it until I found out that the enemies really were beatable!

The only real issue I've discovered is that there is a glitch with the archers. After I block the first wave of arrows, and kill one of the archers, all of the sound effects stop and the game sort of just freezes. I only hear music, the enemies stop talking, and my character never dies.

I hope to figure out how to pass this glitch soon, so that I can play more of this awesome game.

A Winner is You!

I've never seen the movie before, but I really enjoyed this game. I played for quite a while before I beat M, and I only beat him because I made him go first and analyzed his moves.

The only thing that I would suggest to add is some music, and maybe even some sound effects. Besides that, I really like how it looks and how it makes you think.

Fantastic!

I loved thisgame, the story was simple enough, and it contained all of the RPG elements. The graphics were good, sound was great. The only thing is that you pretty much fight the same person over and over again. It was cool to see the characters rank go up though! It took quite a chunk out of my time, and I enjoyed it. If you could make it a bit longer with more enemies, rankings, moves, ect. Then it would be the perfect RPG!

PS-Save slots would do nicely!

9 Audio Reviews

Your producing skills are like good wine mang, they gettin' better with age, and they ain't cheap.

I gotta say, Slap's contribution really pulled tied the whole thing together. Looking forward to working with you again. Now excuse me, I got some fools to bip.

Yo yo, Chuuch in the house. Sounding better than ever. Lemme get on yo next remix foos. We gonna tour the country together, I'll be the opening act.

Slap was harder than ever here.
Techno's got that natural game, he's got time to bloom.
Gobble didn't have enough lines give him more.

5 Stars.

This is really awesome, I actually loved this song.

A lot of people hate on this game. But you know what, I actually like it. Sure, it's a pretty challenging game, but in all honesty it's fair. You just need to memorize where things are, and figure out what you need to do to beat the level. But I digress...

Great cover, it sounds spot on compared to the actual 8-bit rendition, but it's got it's own sounds to it that just make it sound that much more awesome. Great job!

DiroNomer responds:

Yeah, I think the fast pace of the music and chippy melody perfectly represent the obstacles and challenges of this game. I don't see why people would hate on it just because of how hard it is, it's very beatable. I guess people are too lazy to practice and learn where things come.

Any who, Thanks for the comment, bro. I really enjoyed making this cover. I might actually get working on the other song as well...

:D

9 Art Reviews

"I FLUNG HIM INTO MY ASS, WHERE MY EVIL IS LAW"

Bill responds:

:) :) :)

What a nice doodle, it's simple yet the hair is very visually descriptive of the person that the drawing is representing. I don't know why but the color reminds me of... home? Nice choice. It's a very relaxing shade of blue/green.

Keep up the good work! :)

Jin responds:

Thank you Jay. It is a drawing of a person called Jay. He's hairy and stuff, as depicted in the drawing.

Fun fact: Jay's favorite color is actually not blue.

Awesome, I love the extreme simple shapes of the door and wall/floors contrasting with the curvy trees. Is this based off of the Kafka story? This would be really cool to see as a game or animation!

deathink responds:

Yeah this is based off a Kafka story, one I find personally terrifying.

Please PM me If you see something in the Portal you think should be removed, or if you have any questions why your movie/game was removed from the Portal.

Male